Filling Emptying Machine
Automatic machine for filling-emptying the barrels
The filling-emptying machine is composed by a stainless steel, tube-shaped trolley Aisi 304, with four wheels, two of which fixed and two rotating with breaks.
On the trolley there are the following units/parts:
- a low-numbered rotation pump with rubber impeller and mechanical speed regulator;
- stainless steel lance Aisi 304 with diameter ¾”
- an electric board, class IP 55 which commands the different functions of automatic start and stop of the pump.
There are two probes on the lance:
- one automatic level probe, adjustable by the user, which stops the flow of wine when it comes into contact with the probe;
- a second probe that detects the lack of liquid and stops the pump.